skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
meet the robinsons
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Rick is going to have a hernia operation on Mon. We have to be at the place at 6 in the morning. Don't they know that I am not good in the mornings. I guess he can go himself and I'll pick him up later. lol.
1 comment:
Rioux Family
March 8, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Poor daddy =( How did I know that you would say he has to drive himself haha.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Rioux Family
Jaxsons Fight
The Salazar Family
-where the wild things are-
Murph, Lid, and CC Marie
The Dykman's
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
March
(4)
Daddy, Chris,Austin and I (mom) went to race to wi...
the aqurium
Rick is going to have a hernia operation on Mon. W...
poor bird
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
meet the robinsons
View my complete profile
Poor daddy =( How did I know that you would say he has to drive himself haha.
ReplyDelete